How much do you know about the mobile dining car system of the electric patrol car
The electric patrol car has become the configuration of the current patrol personnel's work, and it has assumed a very important transportation role in the work. We know that the electric patrol car (Electric Patrol Car) is a model specially designed and developed for personnel in special departments to patrol. Types and luxury types. 】It is possible to go on the road, and the daily work tasks are also very heavy. It is very important to have a good brake. So, how much do you know about the braking system of the electric patrol car, let's take a look at it with the editor.
1. The braking system of the electric patrol car can improve the directional stability of the car, and will not cause deviation, sideslip, etc.
2, the electric vehicle braking system enables the driver to control the vehicle driving, so that it can decelerate and stop safely and effectively.
3. The braking system of an electric patrol car should be stable and sensitive. When braking, the braking force should increase quickly and steadily. When the brake pedal is released, the braking should disappear quickly without dragging.
4. The force exerted on the brake pedal and parking lever will not be too large, so as not to cause driver fatigue.
5. During the operation of the vehicle, there should be no self-braking phenomenon.
6. The electric patrol car is wading through the water. After the brake is soaked in water, the braking ability can be quickly restored.
7. When the electric patrol car is continuously braking at a high speed or down a long slope, the phenomenon that the friction coefficient decreases due to the excessively high brake temperature is called thermal decay. It is required that the braking system has good thermal stability, is not easy to decay, and can recover quickly after decay.