Inspection of the performance of the mobile dining car
Check the performance of the mobile dining car
One: All parts should be in the correct position and installed correctly to ensure that all nuts, bolts and screws are tightened.
Two: Check and ensure that all safety signs and information signs are in their proper positions.
Three: Check the correct pressure. Frequently visually inspect the tires for wear, damage, and proper inflation.
Four: Check the electrolyte to ensure that it is at the correct level, check the battery terminal, and the lead is tightened and whether there is corrosion.
Five: Visually inspect the charger wires, plugs and sockets for cracks, loose connections and frayed leads.
1. Check whether the operation forward/backward control is correct.
2. Make sure that the brake function is correct and fully depress the brake pedal with appropriate pressure [The brake pedal, as its name implies, is the pedal that limits the power, that is, the pedal of the foot brake (service brake). The brake pedal is used for Slow down and stop. 】, the vehicle should stop smoothly and in a straight line.
3. When the vehicle is locked, the parking brake should lock the wheels and keep the vehicle fixed, and it should be released when the accelerator pedal is depressed.
4. When the current forward/backward switch is set to the R 'backward' position, the reversing buzzer should sound as a warning.
5. The vehicle should be easy to steer, and there should be no movement in the steering wheel.
The above is some relevant knowledge about the performance inspection of the mobile dining car, I hope it can be helpful to you!